Right People (Recruitment Solutions) Limited
At Right People we are committed to protecting the privacy of our employees, clients, consultants and candidates. We shall ensure that information submitted shall be used only for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
The Information we gather, store and process
Right People shall collect personal details, including but not limited to names, contact details and any other relevant information included in applications and CVs. Where necessary, Right People may also request some sensitive personal information.
Information provided to Right People shall be processed and stored by us for the following reasons:
- To enable us to submit your CV to clients for specific jobs, and consent will be sought each time;
- To allow candidates to apply for specific jobs;
- To match candidate skills and experience to job vacancies;
- To respond to client enquiries for successful placement of candidates;
- To fulfil contractual and legal obligations with our employees, clients, consultants, candidates and regulatory authorities.
Right People will give you the opportunity to either apply for a specific advertised job via our website or for consideration by our Recruitment Consultants for positions as they come up. CVs will be stored in Right People’s database, and will be accessible only by authorised staff members.
Candidates can update their CVs any time by simply following the same procedure as submitting a new CV. Following receipt of an updated CV any existing CV will be deleted.
Right People must decide which legal basis they should rely on when gathering, storing and processing data. These include:
Performance of Contract/Legal
Data which is currently gathered, stored and processed for employees and consultants who are currently, or have previously worked for or through Right People.
Data which is currently gathered, stored and processed to enable Right People to inform candidates of suitable opportunities. Legitimate Interest is assessed using the following criteria:
- What is the legitimate interest that you have to process the data?
- Can you show that processing the data is necessary in order to achieve what you need to do?
- Could processing the data affect the rights or freedoms of the person?
Consent shall be requested from candidates when registering their details and on each occasion prior to data being shared. This will be recorded for each candidate within the database.
Any shared information from the candidate is freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous. Please note that this information must be used for the sole purpose in which this was intended. To ensure compliance with GDPR, Right People request that all shared information is deleted once it is no longer required for the purposes of a specific job application.
If information is transferred, the information will only be shared with another organisation or third party such as payroll company, in a way that individuals would expect.
Any individual has the right to the following:
- To request access to your data held by Right People (Subject Access Request or SAR);
- To withdraw your consent for processing your data by Right People;
- To request the correction of inaccuracies contained within your data held by Right People;
- To the erasure (deletion) of your data held by Right People;
- To request the restriction of processing of your information that Right People maintains about you, subject to Right People’s obligations to maintain your information under applicable laws;
- To move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way;
Right People may limit or deny requests for access or charge reasonable fees for access, except as prohibited by applicable law;
Please note that such information is necessary for the performance of the services that Right People provide, any request to withdraw consent for processing, object to processing or request erasure of your information may result in Right People being unable to continue providing its services to you.
Right People is an equal opportunities employer and are committed to diversity. This means that all employees, clients, consultants and candidates will receive equal treatment and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
How to contact Right People
If you require information on how to exercise your rights once you have contacted Right People or if you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
Right People Limited
22 Exchange Street
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : 01224 628877
Contact : Alex McLeod
If Right People are unable to resolve your query, you can contact the Information Commissioner at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113 for further information about your rights and how to make a formal complaint.
Right People reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice at any time. Please regularly check this page to keep abreast of any changes.